- Preparation of Financial Accounts and Auditing for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships.
- Computerised Bookkeeping and payroll
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Review and advice on business Accounting Systems
- Business Planning, projections & cashflow forecasts
- Personal & Corporate Taxation Returns
- Company formations and Tax Registration
- VAT and PAYE / PRSI returns and advice
- Accounting software advice and training
Justin Fitzsimons and Dave Howick recognise that the traditional skills of the practicing accountant have been evolving for some time now. An additional service offered by Fitzsimons Howick McEvoy is the A.C.C.A. Business Navigator service. This service has proven very popular in recent times and involves reviewing the operations of a business, focusing on areas where significant improvements can be made, identifying practical solutions and implementing the necessary changes.
The objectives when undertaking an A.C.C.A. Business Navigator Aassignment normally include:
- Better cashflow
- Improved profitibility
- Higher returns to owners
- Improved long term stability
- Reduced compliance and business risks
As an accredited A.C.C.A. Business Navigator firm Fitzsimons Howick McEvoy are focused on helping you acheive your business goals.